Do you know the key to boosting your website ranking? It’s undoubtedly the content, but not “only” the content itself. Although, we understand Google’s demands of requiring all-rounded, well-structured, and high in quality content to seize the position. Unfortunately, the content alone is insufficient to mark our websites at the top. It is where SEO takes the lead.
What is SEO & SEO Writing?
SEO, short for Search Engine Optimization, is the method of planning, creating, and optimizing content for your website to rank as high as possible amongst the competitors. When applied to writing, SEO refers to strategically producing content by incorporating words and phrases (called keywords); people look for goods and services through search engines.
The recipe for good SEO writing is simple––the keywords are used in the headline of the web page or blog post and then strategically used in the entire content.
Importance of SEO Writing for Your Website
Your content should ideally be optimized for both search engines and the audience. Here’s why you need your content optimized:
1. Increasing Content Visibility
One of the greatest reasons to employ SEO writing on your websites is its ability to increase content visibility on the search engine. Approximately over half of all clicks associated with a search query go to the first three SERP results. Thus, the better the content is optimized, the higher it ranks, and the more people will interact with it.
2. Increasing Backlinks
Well-written, well-optimized content attracts backlinks. The more backlinks you have, the more influence you have over your article ranking.
3. Using Keywords to Complete a Search Task Accomplishment (STA)
The search results should represent the user’s goals and provide a fulfilling experience. It is accomplished through SEO writing. When the content is richly optimized per the search engine’s prerequisites, it helps users find answers to their queries more abruptly.
SEO Writing: The Key to a Successful Website!
By now, you should comprehend that clear, relevant, and keyword-rich content that communicates the right message with strength and conviction is the key to a successful website. But there’s more to it. Knowing the art of incorporating keywords is vital to writing result-driven content. Here’s how you do it:
- Ensure that your primary keyword phrase is showing in the headline of your web page or blog article.
- The core keyword phrase and its numerous components should be sprinkled throughout the text of your website or blog article.
- You should also employ alternate phrases, sometimes known as LSI keywords. LSI stands for Latent Semantic Indexing – the keywords connected to your primary keywords. If you believe you are overusing your primary keywords, replace them with LSI keywords.
- Use your keywords (including LSI keywords) within the h1>, h2>, and h3> tags to highlight them.
- When connecting to other web pages and blog posts on your website, use your keywords (including LSI keywords) as anchor text.
At last, you should realize that SEO is the sum of your whole content marketing dispensation. Hence, you should produce content for your website that targets your audience, engages them, and encourages them to take immediate action.